Handyman Business Opportunity
The Handyman Business
I started Plano Texas Handyman as a result of being fed up with working in a corporate environment. I spent 25 years making money for other companies while receiving no recognition and having employers continually asking and wanting more production, more revenue, and asking “what can you do for me”. Now that we have a pro-business political agenda, the time is perfect to start your own business. Writing a business plan can be a little tricky as it’s hard to predict what the future holds but with the help of some financial modeling software as well as other tools, it’s never been easier. Basically, I have always been a rain-maker, and starting a new business is easy, and getting the business off the ground, with immediate revenue, immediate income is very important. You can hire in web designers in melbourne or in whichever location, to help you market your business and get you a name and brand for people to remember. I can also provide you with a road map on how to establish an immediate business without any franchise fees. If you live in a larger MSA and have the mechanical, electrical, and construction mindset, I have the perfect business for you. If you need help with managing any projects that come your way, you can look here for resources that will get you to the planning that you need, so you can get off to a good start.
I knew that I would have to start small and build a strong foundation to support my overall business concept. Working in my own community, I developed a well-respected and profitable service that can be duplicated in other communities by hard-working individuals who appreciate a job well done. My concept produced significant revenue from the day it started and, after I spent a while learning about Franchising My Business, it has only continued to do so. I can offer you a blueprint to make more money than you have ever made in your career, and how to establish your own future!!!
This Handyman business is designed for individuals who are honest and personable, people who have the ability to thrive on responsibility, are not afraid to work, and have the aptitude and skills to excel in the home repair business. Organizational skills are very important, but I have designed a system that will standardize the home repair business, and keep you organized and on the go. Handyman Business Opportunity
This business requires and individual with knowledge on the following items for the Handyman Business Opportunity:
- Basic electrical circuity – as you will be regularly installing ceiling fans, new light fixtures, plugs, switches, breakers, smoke alarms, etc.
- Plumbing – installing garbage disposers, replacing kitchen and bathroom faucets, valves, etc.
- Technology – installation of home security systems, video camera systems, CAT5 wiring.
- Bathrooms – installation of bathroom wall tiles and floor tiles, custom shower pan installation, installing new in-wall shower valves including soldering copper fittings as well as installing Pex fittings.
- Drywall – making drywall repairs and matching existing textures.
- Kitchens – installing under cabinet lighting, faucets, garbage disposers, tile back splashes, installing and repairing dishwashers, installing gas cook-tops, electric cook-tops, microwave ovens, etc.
- Garage Remodels – installing new cabinets, epoxy floor installations, tool racks, attic renovations and storage including floor decking.
- Real Estates Services – move in ready, move out ready, performing punch list requests for both buyers and sellers which includes trivial things like GFCI replacement, o-ring changes in valve stems, etc.
- Painting and staining
- Exterior door installation
- Interior trim and finish
- Closet remodeling and storage solutions
- Estimating your time is an important concept and requires knowledge of all the above mentioned items in order to be effectively profitable.
- If you think you can effectively handle these tasks, this this business is for you.
Do you have what it takes to be a professional Handyman? To discuss the opportunity please contact Ted at 214-507-3415 or send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Handyman Business Opportunity
We require a NDA (non-disclosure agreement and Covenant to non-compete. Obviously, we will only offer this business plan to individuals in select market and will NEVER overlap and give the plan to multiple offers and/or individual companies. Our process is quite simple if you agree this is for you, we discuss the business in detail and if interested: 1) Execute a NDA and non compete, 2) you pay us a flat rate for the business model. Handyman Business Opportunity