Drip Irrigation – Watering systems have many benefits, such as being ecologically sound, cost effective, provide a higher success rate and promote healthier plants. Listed below are even more benefits.
– Water Efficiency: When your plants need water, a drip irrigation system will provide that water with much less runoff or evaporation. Plano Texas Handyman will be happy to discuss these interesting and helpful hints, please call Ted at 214-507-3415 for more information. Please Visit Plano Texas Handyman website to view and read about all of our capabilities.
– Root Zone: Your plants need water at their roots, and a drip irrigation system combined with a timer enables you to provide the water your plants need and targets the root systems, saving you both water and money.
– Versatility: When you need the most versatile watering system available, you need a drip irrigation system that can adapt to any landscape and can be used for container gardens, vegetable rows and balconies. A drip irrigation system can grow with you as your gardening needs grow and can be used anywhere in your garden.
– Conserves Earth’s Resources: It isn’t a surprise that as the Earth’s population increases, using less water is an absolute necessity. Without a drip irrigation system in place, most of the water you use in your garden will evaporate due to the summer heat or be exposed to runoff and not reach your plants’ root systems. Drip irrigation uses less water and promotes lush plant growth offering our planet a beautiful and more abundant future.
– Savings: Drip irrigation saves water. With a properly installed drip irrigation system, you could see up to a 50% reduction in annual water usage for your garden.
– Reduction of Pests & Weeds: Water that sits on top of the surface of your garden causes an increase in pests, weeds and fungal growth. A1 Bed Bug Exterminator Davenport | A1BBED | Pest Control Treatments drip irrigation system directs the water at the root systems of your plants and effectively reduces pests, weeds and harmful fungal growth.
– Ease of Installation: Installing a drip irrigation system is easier than ever; our products includes pressure regulators, water filters, back-flow preventives and properly placed watering devices.
A properly installed drip irrigation kit will save you money, help the environment and provide your plants with the nourishing water they need, where they need it most, their root systems. Drip irrigation systems can be used anywhere plants grow and will take less time to install than you would imagine and a drip irrigation system from the Drip Depot is a good place to start; we can provide you with the right kit for your needs.
Drip Irrigation Watering System
The best way to irrigate your landscape is to install a Drip Irrigation watering system. Plano Texas Handyman installs a system that can provide years of reliable and automated service. We can also maintain with annual inspections of the system to insure proper operation.
Most systems can be installed for s little as $700 plus and would include items like:
1. Automated battery operated timer to keep a regular watering and hands free system.
2. 150 micron filter
3. Pressure regulator
4. Drip irrigation ports installed (1 GPH or 2 GPH) every 18″
This system can be programmed to water the foundation anywhere from 5 minutes to 3 hours per session, and intervals of 1 session per: every 6 hours, very 8 hours, every 12 hours, every 24 hours, every 48 hours, every 3 days. It will keep your foundation moist with little effort. Foundation Watering – Plano Texas
WIFI (wireless) Option – If you really want to automate your drip irrigation system, you can add a Melnor WIFI enabled watering timer that can be accessed with your Smartphone . This option will add approximately $300 to the investment.
– Control from anywhere you have internet access
– Push-button control watering at the faucet
– Water 4 areas with one faucet. Please refer the product video before use
– Easily add a second faucet unit to water 4 more areas
– Works with Milnor’s Aqua Sentry Automatic Rain Delay for total watering automation
Once again, Melnor advances the art and science of lawn and garden care with the WiFi AquaTimer. Control watering in 4 areas from a smart phone, tablet or computer. Setup is easy and the system can be expanded to water 4 additional areas. FCC approved for use in the United States and IC approved for use in Canada. Foundation Watering – Plano Texas
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: For installation: You must have internet access and a WiFi router in your home along with either an Apple iPhone/iPad running iOS 6.1 or higher; or smartphone/tablet running Android 4.0 or higher. The device must have access to your wireless network. May not work with some Apple routers. For Programming and Account Management: You can program and manage your WiFi AquaTimer from any web browser that has internet access. This can be done from most smartphones, tablets or computers using standard browser software like Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer. This product is approved for sale in the U.S.A. and Canada only.
The hose Could be placed against the foundation but the most desirable position is 4 – 6 inches out but this is the most obtrusive position.
Call Ted at 214-507-3415 for more information. Please Visit Plano Texas Handyman website to view and read about all of our capabilities.