Builder Home Quality Inspection – The most important decision you can make when purchasing a new home is to get a quality control inspection. Most people hire a TREC (Texas Real Estate Commission) licensed home inspector to inspect their new home, this is a mistake. You just bought a new home, it’s new, what is to inspect!!! Have the TREC inspector do a mechanical inspection, that’s all. Your new home is a giant jigsaw puzzle, made of thousands of components, then meticulously assembled on your lot by teams of other contractors, commonly known as sub-contractors, you can find many examples of these contractors at Contractors Inc with some locations in Texas too.
Each team of sub-contractors completes a portion of your home’s construction, then hands off your home and the next phase to the next team of sub-contractors . A New Home Quality Inspection is crucial to make sure the home builder Charleston did their job.
To organize all of this, your builder will typically act as a general contractor and coordinate all of the specialized trade contractors who construct your home. There are plenty of these professionals online, you can Click here for an example. The problem with all this mess is that very few production home builders in this market have virtually no quality control measures or standards. You are therefore at the mercy of the builder with a huge asset. New Home Quality Inspection, Builder Home Quality Inspection.
Scheduling each step in your home’s construction is an art and a science – and each crew depends on contractors prior to their work. Your builder will set a timeline in place and monitor construction throughout.
In addition to scheduling and monitoring each team of specialized trade contractors, many builders provide home-buyers with one or more interim inspection during the building process. Unfortunately, most home buyers have no idea what to look for, period. That is where Plano Texas Handyman can give you some piece of mind. Plano Texas Handyman provides a 265 point quality control inspection. Call us at 214-507-3415 or visit our website for all our capabilities. New Home Quality Inspection, Builder Home Quality Inspection.
No matter how skilled each crew is, how diligent the builder, or how thorough the interim inspections are, anything with so many components made by hand by human beings will have items that need attention at the end. That’s why your New Home Quality Inspection is so important. Inspections are also important for those planning on buying a home. Such investors should research well on the home buying process from resources like the ones you can see here. Of course, it is a long process and has its own difficulties. For instance, those buying a Las Vegas property might face price fluctuations and higher/lower mortgage rates compared to other places. But remember, home inspections are still a part of the process, whether you are buying or building a house.
Inspections are typically scheduled after a specific construction phase is complete – before you close and take ownership of your home – this inspection is an important opportunity.
How does our service work:
We offer three (3) primary inspection:
- Framing Inspection – After the home is framed, dried in, rough electrical and plumbing, doors and windows, before insulation and drywall. We do a thorough 50 point walk through checking the stairs, framing members, building structure, electrical complaince. Have inspectors visit your place soon.
- Insulation Inspection – Before drywall installation to insure that all gaps and penetrations affecting the envelope are addressed and closed for a tight weather-tight seal.
- Final Inspection – This is where the rubber meets the road. This is an extensive 225 point inspection. We inspect a vast array of items that will be a description that save both you and the builder a lot of time and money.
- Exterior quality inspection, paint, roofing, doors and windows
- Room by room inspection report
- Cabinetry, countertops, fastening, adjustment, alignment
- Walls, texture, paint, tile, grout
- Interior trim, baseboard, casing, crown mold
- Floors, grouting, sealing, quality
- Sinks, drain, valve operation, laundry rooms
- Hardware operation, towel bars, hinges, bathrooms
- Interior plumbing, toilets, tubs, drains, laundry
- Window operations
- Doors and weatherstripping
- Technology, media rooms, Cat5/6 wiring, video
- Lights, ventilation, outlets and switches, GFCI’s
- Panel board, Smoke and Carbon monoxide
- Plus any other item you want inspected
As a buyer, you and your builder will typically walk your new home together and mark items needing attention. To deliver as problem-free a house as possible, some builders such as home builder swift current perform their own final inspection before the customer walk through, so blemishes, scratches and dents can be repaired before the buyer ever lays eyes on them. New Home Quality Inspection, Builder Home Quality Inspection.
Plano Texas Handyman offers a comprehensive New Home Quality Inspection. Call us at 214-507-3415 or visit our website for all our capabilities. Please Note: We DO NOT offer TREC home inspections. This is a quality control inspection to make sure your home is complete to specifications. New Home Quality Inspection, Builder Home Quality Inspection.