Unique Remodeling Ideas
The bi-level living room will give your home an incredibly spacious yet cozy effect. This project is not suitable for all homes but can be a dramatic improvement.
2. Turn an attic nook into a pillow room.
3. Display your book collection under the stairs.
4. Or use the space underneath for storage.
Next-level wine collection not included, unfortunately. Unique Remodeling Ideas
5. Or use that space for a book nook.
6. Dogs are people, too, which is why your dog should probably get his or her own little haven underneath the stairs.
8. If you’re doing a HUGE remodel, ask your contractor about tacking on a treehouse or guesthouse.
9. Turn your shabby garden shed into a charming artist’s shed.
10. Maximize your space with baseboard drawers.
Especially in the kitchen and bathroom.
11. Consider a hidden room.
Sometimes it’s as simple as adding a bookcase to a door.
12. Make your walls MAGNETIC.
13. An S-shaped seat turns your shower or steam room into one you can LIE DOWN IN.
14. Have an extra-tall ceiling? Stretch a ceiling hammock across it.
15. A walk-in shower means NO GLASS TO CLEAN.
16. Install chutes in your kitchen for your trash and recycling.
Funnel them straight into the garage.
17. A platform in a storage/guestroom hides away all of your stuff while keeping the room usable.
18. Build a bar into your deck.
19. Turn dead space above a staircase into a playroom.
20. Build a second mini-fridge in your kitchen island for BEER.
21. Instead of typical cabinets, build a pull-out cabinet for instant counter space.
22. Put a sink with jets in your laundry room so you have a convenient place to wash your delicates.
23. Utilize dead space with a built-in wine rack.
Or build the wine rack directly into the kitchen island.
24. Build a dog wash in your laundry room
25. Kids will love having slumber parties in their bunkroom.
26. Bring the outdoors IN with these accordion glass windows and doors.
It’s an epic way to open up your kitchen while entertaining. Unique Remodeling Ideas
27. Swap out your boring old ceiling for a star-gazing sunroof.
28. Install a two-sided fireplace between the bathroom and the bedroom.
Who needs heated tiles when you have a bathroom fireplace?
29. Frame your living room fireplace with built-in seating.
Fireplaceseat is the new windowseat.
30. And finally, go ahead and add that master bedroom balcony.
Call Ted at Plano Texas Handyman at 214-507-3415 to discuss your kitchen and bath remodeling project. Visit our website at www.planotexashandyman.com for information on all our capabilities. Unique Remodeling Ideas