Tesla Home Charging Station
Tesla Home Charging Station -Plano Texas Handyman installs Tesla Home Charging Stations. Below is a list of the most common wiring apparatus for Tesla Home Charging Stations. Call today for a quote on your installation at 214-507-3415 or visit our website for more information. Listed below are the most common devices for Tesla Home charging. We install Tesla Home Charging Stations for all panel products: Square D, Eaton, General Electric, and a few others. Installation charges for a Mobile 1450 with standard charges start at $350 and the Tesla wall connector at $450.
Mobile Connector – The Mobile Connector is included as standard equipment with a new Tesla. It’s a compact bundle that can charge your car from different outlets at medium to low speeds. We recommend installing a Wall Connector at home and leaving the Tesla Mobile Connector in the trunk of the car as a backup option while traveling. When installed with a 240 volt 50 amp breaker will produce (Miles of range per hour of charge) for the Model 3 of 30 MPH, the Model S of 23 MPH, and the Model X of 20 MPH. DO NOT even consider 120 volt service as it will not produce desired results.
This bundle includes:
- Mobile Connector (20 feet)
- Adapter for standard 120 volt household outlets (NEMA 5-15)
- Adapter for 240 volt outlet (NEMA 14-50)
- Cable organizing bag
- Adapter for public charging stations (SAE J1772)
Wall Connector – A Tesla Wall Connector is the most convenient way to charge at your home or office, with the fastest charge speeds. Simply plug in overnight and wake up to a full charge, every morning.
To purchase a Wall Connector, visit the Tesla online store.
- Customizable power levels, allowing installation with any circuit breaker ranging from 15 to 100 amps
- Compatible with 208-250 volt power supplies
- As many as four Wall Connectors can share available power, perfect for owners with more than one Tesla or commercial installations
- Mounted to a wall or post, the Wall Connector can be installed both indoors and outdoors
- 48 month warranty
Each Tesla has different charging capabilities depending on its onboard charger. The table below shows circuit breaker rating for the fastest home charging speeds. Learn more about the onboard charger capabilities of different Tesla cars. For all trims not listed, open the charging menu from the charge icon on your touchscreen to view your maximum charge rate.
Please refer to Tesla Support for specific details on the Tesla Home Charging Station wall connector. Call today for a quote on your installation at 214-507-3415 or visit our website for more information. Listed below are the most common devices for Tesla Home charging.